Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
Want to know what we do with your data?
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Costcutter Supermarkets Group or their associated companies, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Only one entry per person. Bulk/third party entries will not be accepted.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Costcutter Supermarkets Group promotion customers will need to answer a multiple choice question, with the answer included within point of sale material located in store. The prize winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received and the winner will be contacted using the contact details provided at the time of entry. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion and notified. The competition will run from 2nd June and closes at midnight on 13th July.
4. Any other expenses incurred by the winners in the use or enjoyment of these prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. The prize fund consists of: 1 x holiday to France worth £1000. This prize includes two return flights to France from a UK regional airport, seven nights, bed & breakfast accommodation at a minimum three star hotel, transfers to and from the French airport to the hotel. Winners are responsible for their travel arrangements to and from the UK airport and travel insurance.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, mislaid, damaged, delayed or corrupted in transit.
8. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for one of a similar value if circumstances make this necessary.
9. The Promoter’s decision in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities and it is a condition of entry that you agree to your name, entry and a photo of you being made publicly available if you win, and to sign any releases deemed necessary by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend this promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice where it is reasonable to do so.
13. Entrants must comply with these terms and conditions, and will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them if they participate in the promotion.
14. Prizes are subject to availability and in the event the prize becomes unavailable, it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value. The holiday prize must be booked before 31 December 2016, for travelling no later than 30 June 2017, but not to be taken over UK or French public or bank holidays.
15. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
Promoter: Costcutter Supermarkets Group, Harvest Mills, Common Road, Dunnington, York, YO19 5RY