Protecting your information is of paramount importance to us. This means that any cookies used on our sites will not contain any direct personally identifiable information about you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer by websites and emails to provide useful information to companies. In our case they help us to analyse how our customers interact with our sites so we can continuously improve them.
For you the user, cookies mean that you can use the site more effectively and receive the most relevant information from us.
Accepting or Blocking Cookies
Delete Cookies in Google Chrome
1. If you're running Google Chrome version 14 or higher, click the wrench button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window. From there, select Options.
2. In the navigation pane of the Options page, click Under the Hood.
3. Under the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
4.Click the 'All cookies and site data' button in the Content Settings window.
5. Under the Cookies section, click All cookies and site data.
6. When the list of cookies appears, click the Remove All button to delete all cookies stored in Chrome. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Cookies section of your Chrome browser and click the Remove All button to delete all cookies in one fell swoop.
Delete Cookies in Firefox
1. Make sure you're running the latest version of the Firefox browser, and then select the Firefox menu. From there, select Options and then Options again.
2. Click the Privacy tab to bring up your user-privacy options.
3. Under the History section, click the Remove Individual Cookies link.
4. Click the “Remove all Cookies” to zap them
5. At the bottom of the Cookies window that appears, click the Remove All Cookies button to delete all cookies associated with your Firefox browser.
Delete Cookies in Safari
1. Confirm that you're running version 5 or later of Apple's Safari browser, and then click the Gears menu in the upper-right corner of the Safari window. From there, select Reset Safari. In this window, check the bottom box, 'Remove all website data'.
2. Check the bottom box, labeled Remove all website data. You can uncheck everything else if you want to remove only cookies.
3. Click the Reset button to eliminate all cookies associated with Safari.
Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer. Select the Tools menu from the Internet Explorer window, and click Delete Browsing History.
2. In the Delete Browsing History window, check the box next to Cookies. You can uncheck everything else if you want to remove only cookies. From here you can choose which parts of your browsing history to erase.
3. Click Delete to remove all cookies stored in Internet Explorer.
These cookies reduce the need to transfer information across the internet as they enable you to maintain details for the session. They expire when the browser session is ended.
Google analytics is an analytics service provided by Google, allowing us to recognise repeat visitors to the site. Google uses an anonymous and random identifier to record your browsing information. This allows us to make improvements to our sites.
These cookies enable us to tailor the advertisements you receive on third party websites. We do not use this in conjunction with any personal information that you provide us with.
From time to time we use online surveys and our business partners provide us with cookies to enable us to display the surveys to customers. By accepting this cookie, you won’t be asked to complete the survey again if you’ve already previously completed or declined the survey.
When using the Store Locator and allowing the site to access your location, the site will use your externally facing IP address and convert it into a GPS co-ordinate. This is then stored on your device as a cookie for up to 30 days.
Find Out More
You can find out more information about cookies, such as how to delete them from your computer, at www.allaboutcookies.org. For information on how to do this on your mobile or tablet device, please see your handset manual.