Serves 6, 15 minutes Preparation, 15 minutes Cooking
Do you have any old bananas just lying around, not doing much? Don’t throw them away, turn them into fun Banana Splits! A perfect pudding for kids of any age.
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 150g Strawberries
- 4 ripe Bananas
- Caster Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6.
- Unpeel the bananas and slice them in half.
- Place the bananas on a baking tray lined with baking foil.
- Sprinkle them with Sugar and place the bananas in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, until the sugar caramelises and the banana is soft.
- As the banana cooks, slice the Strawberries.
- In a bowl over a pan of boiling water, gently melt the Chocolate until smooth and runny.
- Remove the bananas from the oven and serve with the Strawberries and Vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate over the Banana Split, and enjoy!