Serves 6, 3 hours Preparation
Turn a delicious cookies and cream biscuit into a moreish dessert! Oreo cheesecake is a fun treat for all the family. It’s time to get baking!
Ingredients:For the Oreo base:
- 250g Oreos
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Oreos, broken into small pieces
- 600g Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 100g Sugar
- 50g chopped Strawberries, to decorate
- To make the Cheesecake base, crush the Oreo cookies into crumbs.
- Melt the Butter and mix together with the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin and squash down into the bottom and against the sides.
- Place the tin into the fridge.
- To prepare the Cheesecake filling, in a large mixing bowl beat the Cream Cheese with the Sugar until smooth.
- Add the Vanilla Extract, then chop the Oreo cookies and stir into the mix.
- Remove the base from the fridge.
- Carefully spoon the filling on top of the base in the tin.
- Place the Oreo cheesecake in the fridge for 3 hours, until the filling has set.
- Carefully remove the Cheesecake from the cake tin.
- Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the sliced Strawberries placed on top.
- Serve immediately with cream, and enjoy!