Serves 4, 10 minutes preparation, 10 minutes cooking
Who says a sandwich is just for lunchtime? Our classic BLT is perfect for a light evening meal and is so quick to make.
- 12 slices of your favourite bacon
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 leaves iceberg lettuce, fresh and full
- 2-3 tomatoes, slices
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- Grill the bacon until crispy, then drain of excess fat on paper towels.
- Toast the 8 slices of bread then spread 1 tbsp mayo on each slice of toasted bread.
- Add 1 slice of lettuce to 4 pieces of mayo-spreaded toast and add 2 slices of tomato on top of the lettuce.
- Arrange 3 slices of crispy bacon evenly on top of tomato then place another lettuce on top of the bacon.
- Put the remaining 4 pieces of mayo-spreaded toast on top to finish the sandwiches, slice into 2 or 4 triangles and serve.