Serves 1, 10 mins Preparation Time, 10 mins Cooking Time
The ultimate triple decker club sandwich! A favourite of gastro-pubs across the country and a tasty lunch for one.
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Few thick slices chicken or turkey breast
- Small handful salad leaves
- Handful crisps, to serve, if you like
- Heat grill to High and cook the bacon, turning halfway through, until crisp. Toast the bread and spread one slice with the mayo.
- Layer on the egg, tomato and bacon, then top with another slice of bread. Add the chicken or turkey, bacon, then lettuce. Finish with the final slice of bread and cut into quarters. Secure with cocktail sticks and serve with crisps, if you like.