Serves 1, 10 minutes preparation
You can’t go far wrong with this sandwich filling choice and there are so many variations like adding crunchy celery or spring onions to your mayo mix.
- 95g can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- Baby cos lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, celery and parsley.
- Spread 1 slice multigrain bread with the tuna mixture. Top with baby cos lettuce leaves and another slice of bread.