4 Little Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tsp Salt
1 Handful Spinach
3 Spring Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C degrees
2. Wash and dice the pepper, onions and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl.
3. Wash the spinach, lightly chop it and add it to the bowl as well.
4. Whisk the eggs and salt and add to the bowl, mix well.
5. Add your grated cheese and stir
6. Grease the muffin tin with oil and kitchen paper/baking brush and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots.
7. Pop the tray into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.