Serves 4, 10 MINUTES PREPARATION, 5 MINUTES COOKING TIME
No time to cook? These easy and tasty Spicy Nachos are ready in minutes, perfectly suited for a fun evening’s party snack for entertaining your friends!
- 1 large pack of Doritos (original or flavour of your choice)
- 1 pack mixed grated Cheddar and Mozzarella
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 1 Green Chilli, sliced
- 1 small tin Sweetcorn
- 100g small Cherry Tomatoes, halved if preferred
- I pack Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Spicy Beans mix
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400 F/Gas Mark 6
- In a large baking dish pour on half of the Dorito nacho crisps and dust with half of the Taco seasoning.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheddar/Mozzarella mix on top.
- Slice the Red and Green Chillies, and Tomatoes if you wish.
- Scoop half of the sweetcorn and beans from the tins and distribute evenly on top.
- Scatter half of the chopped and canned mix on top of the cheese, and set the rest aside.
- Pour on top the remaining crisps, followed by the cheese and rest of the chopped and canned mix.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with Salsa, Sour cream and Guacamole dips, and a napkin!