- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 2 chicken thighs, chopped
- ½ red or green pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (light)
- 30g/1oz mangetout
- 100ml/3½fl oz chicken stock
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and sauté the garlic and chicken, until browned all over. Add the pepper to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, mangetout and chicken stock, and continue to stir-fry over a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.